|Payment Method||RMB (￥)|
|1 to 1||1 to 2||Group (3-4 people)|
|No. of class hours||Pinyin Classes (class hours)||7||8||10|
|Verbal Classes (class hours)||26||32||38|
|Purchased Class Hours||Unit Price||Total||Unit Price||Total||Unit Price||Total|
«中文» “Zhongwen” Grades 1-12, 1 book per grade at ￥ each book; 2 Practice course book at ￥ each book; Postage at cost
Cost of Educational Materials：
“Hanyu Pinyin”, Jinan University Publishing
Practice workbook: yen
Pinyin practice book: yen
“Zhongwen” Levels. 1-12, yen/level, practice workbooks (2 books/level) yen/book, shipping cost yen/book.
Refund policy: unconditional (handling charge subtracted from refunds)
Class change: Student number may change depending on situation.
We accept bank transfer.
Bank: Mizuho Bank, Ikebukuro-Nishiguchi Branch
Account: 1429681 (regular acct.)
Account Name: Japan Space Inc.
After following Youth Chinese’s official WeChat account, please follow these steps:
Scan Youth Chinese’s QR code.
If you are unable to scan the code, please send a message here.
- Step 1.
- Open the official account menu and tap 【学汉语】. Apply for a trial lesson through 【免费试听】. After sending in your information, one of our course advisors will contact you.
- Step 2.
Chinese Level Evaluation (Written)
- Open the official account menu and tap 【学汉语】, and complete the level evaluation at 【汉语水平测试】.
Once we have determined your child’s level of Chinese, we will arrange the appropriate course for him/her.
(For beginners of Chinese, skip to Step 3. below.)
- Step 3.
- Your course advisor will show you how to download.
- Step 4.
Free Trial Lesson
- Kouyu (conversation) evaluation and trial lesson.
- Step 5.
Start of Lessons
- After official enrollment, your child can start having fun learning Chinese with a specialized instructor and learning system!